Cystereo Fusion True Wireless Earbuds with Mic AptX Deep Bass IPX 7 Waterproof
Qualcomm apt-X technology preserves the highest possible quality sound that you don't miss a beat. Bluetooth 5.0 Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 provides a stable connection for non-stop high-quality wireless streaming. Up to 26 hours Playtime You can get 6 hours of playtime per charge and extra 26 hours with a charging case. 10 minutes quick charge can provide 2 hours of playtime. Advanced Noise Reduction for Clear Call Built-in microphones with cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology allow you to make loud and clear phone calls even in a noisy environment. Feel the Beat of Your Passions With the built-in 6 mm graphene drivers you'll experience a rich clear expansive sound and powerful sonic punch by enhanced deep bass expertly tuned. IPX7 Waterproof IPX7 waterproof technology protects Fusion wireless earbud against sweat accident splashes and light rain. AQ： 1. How to pair Cystereo Fusion wireless earbuds on first use? First take the earbuds out from the charging case and turn on the Bluetooth of your phone or other devices. Second connect to Fusion_L or Fusion_R. Then a pairing request for the other earbud will pop up and please also pair it. After that you can use a single or both earbuds per your need. 2. How to reset the wireless earbuds? Place the two earbuds into the charging case then simultaneously touch and hold the touchpad of both earbuds for 5s until the red light turns blue which means reset successfully. After resetting the blue light will flash 10s to clear the data. 3. How far can my Cystereo Fusion true wireless earbuds be away from the device without disconnected? According to laboratory data the earbuds can stay connected with the device in 10 meters without obstacles. 4. Can either earbud be used independently while the other is in the case? Yes. After pairing successfully simply remove the one you don’t want to use and put it into the case. Or simply take the one you want to use only. 5. What should I do if there is a connection error or no sound on one side? This may happen due to the earbuds connected with too many devices. You may put the earbuds in the charging case and wait until the light on both earbuds turns red then try to reconnect. 6. How to control volume and answer calls? To control the volume please tap the touchpad of the right earbud twice for volume up and the left earbud twice for volume down. For incoming calls please tap the touchpad of either earbud once to answer or hold the touchpad for 2 sec to reject. All those information can be found in User Manual.
- Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0: Cystereo Fusion true wireless earbuds adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 and Qualcomm apt-X to provide a stable connection for non-stop high-quality wireless streaming.
- Graphene Drivers & Enhanced Bass: A tiny-yet-powerful 6mm graphene driver inside the Bluetooth earbuds ensure a rich clear and expansive sound. You can feel the powerful sonic punch by enhanced deep bass expertly tuned.
- One-Step Pairing & Touch Control: Just open the charging case and connect Bluetooth “Fusion_L/R” and follow the pop-up message to connect the other one for the first pair. And Fusion earbuds will automatically reconnect to the previously paired device.
- 26-Hour Play Time: A single charge can give up to 6 hours of playtime and 26 hours with a charging case. While 10 minutes short charge can provide 2 hours of playtime. With the provided Type-C cable it takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge the charging case.
- Crystal Clear Call & Mono/Stereo Mode: The built-in microphones are equipped with advanced cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology which ensures your sound heard loud and clear on the other side. And you can remove the left/right earbud from the charging case to automatically enter mono mode or remove both for stereo mode.
1 Year Warranty